- New product
D3-1000 IU - 25 mcg (120 sg.)
- contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system
- good absorption
- small pearls that are easy to swallow
Scientific analyses have shown that we have Vitamin D receptors in numerous organs and tissues. Vitamin D therefore has a very broad action in our body. It also plays a role in the cell division process and influences our mood and well-being. Many Belgians are deficient in Vitamin D. This vitamin is scarce in our diet (fatty fish and eggs) and can be produced from the sun's UV-B light, but that is only powerful enough to produce Vitamin D from May to October. On top of that, the elderly, children and people with darker skin tones are prone to Vitamin D deficiency.
Vitamin D3 contributes to:
- the normal absorption of calcium and phosphorus
- normal blood calcium levels
- the maintenance of healthy bones and teeth
- the maintenance of normal muscle function
- normal functioning of the immune system
Vitamin D is available in our range as a unitary product, in the form of pearls (in addition to 'D3-1000 IU' also 'D3-3000 IU'), tablets ('D3-active', 600 IU).
Take 1 to 3 softgel(s) per day, with some water, preferably during or after a meal