Trust Mild Glycerine
herbal drops 30 ml - completely alcohol-free
100% vegetable glycerine from linseed
Thanks to their calming effect, passiflora, lemon balm, lavender, winter lime and winter poppy from the Trust Mild herbal drops can be used in case of nervousness. These herbs give weak nerves a salutary rest.
Why choose Trust Mild glycerine macerates in linseed oil?
Those who prefer not to use alcohol simply replace the hydro-alcoholic macerates with glycerine macerates from the same herbs. This is also ideal for children, for example!
Here are the advantages:
- 100% alcohol-free
- drops can be placed directly on the tongue and do not need to be diluted
- delicious sweet taste, all natural, without any added flavourings or sugar.
Linseed oil is rich in the essential omega 3 fatty acid alpha-linolenic acid (ALA). The body cannot produce this fatty acid itself and you must therefore obtain it from the diet. Alpha-linolenic acid is necessary for the normal growth and development of children and helps to maintain healthy cholesterol levels in adults (each time 2 g ALA/day is used).
Usage: Take 2x15 to max. 3 x15 to 20 trust mild glycerine herbal drops (adults) or 2x6 (children between 3 and 5 years old) to 2x12 (children between 6 and 12 years old) - administer directly to the tongue via the drop counter, if desired it can also be diluted with water or fruit juice
Tip: always start at a low dosage, increasing it is always possible.
Each intake is comparable to an impulse of energy that supports the body's self-healing capacity. Give your body the necessary time to get into balance. On average, it takes 4 to 8 weeks for a change to occur. If the imbalance is present for a longer period of time (>12 months) it obviously takes more time. Regular intake is more important than increasing the dose.
When to choose trust mild glycerine?
- If you are troubled by inner turmoil, mental pressure, stage fright or exam tension, passiflora, lemon balm, lavender, winter lime and winter balm provide valuable support for a calm and relaxed feeling during the day, without feeling sleepy.
- Do you have difficulty concentrating during the day? You have, as it were, a 'full' head. Then lemon balm helps your concentration. Moreover, this herb is also good for your mood.
- In periods of stress, passiflora and sleeping balm give you just that little bit more resilience.
- When used in the evening, passiflora, lemon balm, lavender, winter lime and winter poppy promote healthy sleep.
- As an extra surplus: ironheart and winter lime help strengthen your natural resistance.
Organic glycerine macerates in linseed oil (Linum usitatissimum) of passion flower, lemon balm, lavender, winter lime and winter balm.
If you are already taking classical medication such as antidepressants, you should choose the Trust Mild Herbal Drops & Trust Mild Glycerin Herbal Drops (free of St. John's Wort) - and definitely NOT the Trust Herbal Drops (with St. John's Wort).
Do not use during pregnancy.
A food supplement may not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, but it can be a good addition.